- Adopting a formal constitution to create a residents' association - nothing else can happen without this bit of red tape.
- Election of 'official' roles (Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer are essential, but we may want others too)
- Communications: how to get our messages heard across the community.
- Money: a grant of £1000 is available for community organisations in our area - what could we do with it?
- Gardening in the alleys and use of growing space on the bus depot site.
- Other business suggested before the meeting.
What do you think? Post a comment if you'd like to contribute anything else to the meeting.