Worried about how the changes to benefits and the recession will affect you and your fellow tenants and residents in Moss side? Mosscare are running a budgeting club which is open to anyone in the community.
When - Wednesday, 10 April 2012
Time 11.00am – 1.00pm
Venue – Hartshorne Court, Opposite Claremont Primary School, 3 Grantham Street, Rusholme M14 4EG
· Get ideas on making savings and opening bank accounts
· Consider the impact of the new 'universal credit'
· Receive advice from the CAB on debts
· Consider priority debts and create personal financial statements
· Learn how to review and choose the right energy tariff for your home
· Shopping on a budget and loving food/hating waste!
For further information, e-mail Teyei.Chollom@mosscare.org.uk